Oh my. Where shall I start? Very tall with porceline white skin unless they are sunned, whereupon they take on a wonderful bronze glaze. They are everywhere gliding through the streets and squares on their big squeeky bikes with colorful cotton skirts, scarves and shawls trailing behind them. They give one the impression of being almost transparent as they swoosh by with warm yellow halos around their heads formed by the sun as it reflects off their whitish-blonde hair. They seem like terrestrial angels who've mercifully manifested themselves on earth for a few years on their way to some other more celestial home. The heavenly spheres are reflected in their icy blue eyes, the prettiest eyes I have ever seen. (A trait also shared by the men, by the way.) And when they open their mouths and speak, a lovely chorus of lyrical ciphers spill forth with the musical quality of a harp. They are absolutely the most gorgeous and wonderful creatures I've ever had the pleasure to behold.
And then there are the dark ones with so many lovely shades of chocolate skin, ranging from darkly and deeply black to a milky smooth brown. And they have long black, almost purplish hair and the same icy blue eyes and linguistic poetry as their white sisters. They are works of art.
And the best part is this. Although the young ladies are quite nice to look at and pontificate about, I cannot possibly neglect to mention that I have never in my life seen so many accutely attractive middle aged women and mothers. No matter what age, all have an absolutely gorgeous sense of style. And they are physically fit and healthy, probably from biking their babies, kids and dogs around everywhere they go and generally living life outside. If I happen to find myself some day in the near future as a bachelor on the cusp of a midlife crisis, I plan to eschew the typical new sports car and new young girlfriend and instead will fly myself to Holland and take up residence for a year so that I may absorb the beauty of their middle-aged women. Absolutely delightful creatures, all of them.
And Alexia tells me that they have very nice looking brothers too.